ADMIN OFFICER PROCUREMENT X1
- Package : R257 508.00 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms C Makati TEL: 011 241 5600
- Grade 12 with 5-10 year’s experience in the supply chain; or a Degree or diploma in supply chain or logistics / Finance with 3-5year’s experience in Finance/supply chain. Knowledge and understanding of procurement policies prescripts and procedures, PFMA, PPFA, BBBEE Treasury regulations and contract management, computer literacy are essential. Good supervisory skills, good communication skills verbal and written, problem-solving. Good interpersonal skills and team player, ability to work under pressure, take initiative, and have a valid driver’s license.
- Coordinate the acquisition of goods and services in the department through quotations. Coordinate the implementation of applications associated with acquisitions processes. Ensure compliance of buyers to procurement policies and procedures. Process and address all escalated vendor and customer queries. Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures. Ensure that goods and services meet end-user requirements as per specification. Ensure savings targets are adhered to and meet provincial BBBEE targets. Ensure that control mechanisms for purchase orders are in place by adhering to the approved Procurement Plan. Ensure that all POs are awarded to vendors registered on Central Supply Database (CSD) and suppliers are tax compliant. Ensure that requisition documents are accurate. Ensure the end-user has supplied the correct and proper item specification. Ensure that forms have been approved by the unit manager Procurement RLSO1 submission signed by relevant people. Ensure that the analysis has been done for the purchasing of the goods or services to avoid unnecessary expenditure. Ensure that the list of compliant suppliers is attached. Oversee that staff is following the process requests for quotations upon adherence to requirements of the checklist. Manage and develop subordinates. Identify training needs of subordinates and ensure that they attend relevant training interventions. Mentor and motivate subordinates. Compile and submit reports on work activities.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital or posted to Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital, P.O. Box 731, Jabulani, 1868. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital
Closing Date: 30-08-2021
|Do you have a relevant qualification in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Finance?|
|Do you have Grade 12 with 5 – 10 years experience in Supply Chain (Procurement)?|
|Do you have a diploma/degree in logistics / Finance Supply Chain with 3 – 5 years experience in Supply chain?|
|Are you computer literate?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.