Closing Date: 29 June 2019
SALARY GROUP : Permanent
LOCATION : Head Office – Pretoria
DEPARTMENT : Finance
REFERENCE : FINANCE/SC/06/2018
To ensure capturing, reconciling and processing of Creditor’s invoices and payments on the SAP system on a timely basis.
Ensuring that all supplier statements are received and recorded monthly and on time and checking of all documents for
compliance with SCM processes including authorisations.
• Capturing of all Head Office Trade Vendors and Sales Office Sundry invoices
• Ensure that all fixed monthly invoices are received, approved, processed and paid timeously
• Perform creditor reconciliations of all Head Office Trade Creditors
• Monitor creditor’s age analysis and follow up all overdue items
• Process depot payment requests
• Capture and process EFT payment batches
• Capture Petty Cash transactions and Reimbursement
• Maintain neat and accessible filing of financial documentation
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
• Handle correspondence and queries from both internal and external customers
• Prepare and maintain Trade Vendor’s cost register on monthly basis
• Prepare and maintain a schedule of sundry vendors for month end accruals and invoice follow up
• Prepare monthly accrual
• Adhere and comply to all financial policies and procedure
Accounting policies and procedures, SAP, PFMA, Administration, Business Environment, Understanding
company policies and procedures.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, basic accounting principles, computer literate (MS office
advanced), problem solving, excellent planning and time management skills, accurate record keeping,
attention to detail, analytical ability, negotiation skills.
Ability to work under pressure, Integrity, Assertive, Quality oriented, Sense of urgency, Ability to work
independently, Deadline driven, Achievement orientation, Positive and motivated.
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification, with Accounting as one of the subjects,
• Two years’ experience in creditors or related functions
• Experience in SAP
- Bookkeeping Certificate
NDP in Accounting or Creditors
- Diploma /B Com (Accounting) Degree
Please note that the placement will be in line with the company Employment Equity plan. Should you not hear
anything in three months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please apply by submitting your CV and certified copies of qualifications to: The Recruitment: Autopax Head Office, P O Box 1907,
Pretoria, 0001, or drop cvs at Head Office: 546 Paul Kruger Street, Pretoria, 0001 Telephone: (012) 748 7321 or e-mail RecruitmentHarm@prasa.com