ADMIN ASSISTANTS (400 POSITIONS)
Monthly Stipend: R3000.00
HEAD OFFICE (10)
TERTIARY HOSPITALS (24)
CAPRICORN DISTRICT (75)
MOPANI DISTRICT (75)
VHEMBE DISTRICT (75)
WATERBERG DISTRICT (66)
- Qualification and Competencies
- Grade 12 (Tertiary qualification an added advantage)
- A minimum of an appropriate recognized qualification of NQF level 6 recognized by the South African Qualification (SAQA), will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Working experience as Data Capturer, patient record and administration in Health facilities.
- Web district health information system, Tier, net health patient registration system, community outreach information management system.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, but with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Patient records management
- Ability to speak, read and write English, any other local language.
Key Performance Areas:
- On-time data capturing verification and sending reports timeously to the relevant level
- Organize and manage all records and documents in prescribed soft copies and files
- Retrieve necessary appropriate records and reports from the records room
- Coordinate and collaborate with all the sections in managing records.
- Maintain databases appropriate to the various, records, reports and documents.
- Perform general office assistant work such as:
- Appointments scheduling and preparations for meetings
- Taking minutes of meeting
- Data capturing and preparation of all databases and monthly reporting
- Preparation of schedules for applicants
- Prepare submission to various offices and follow up
TO: All qualifying applications for Admin Assistants, General Workers EPWP Food services & EPWP Data Captures Positions.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CIRCULAR NO 05 OF 2022
Advertisement of 12 months position for expanded public works opportunities in the Department of health.
- Applicants are hereby invited from the suitably qualified candidates for EPWP work opportunities
- Applications should be submitted on Z83 obtained form any government institutions and must be accompanied by certified copies of required qualifications, identity documents and a comprehensive CV.
- Applications should be addressed to the relevant center (Hospital) where the position is advertised and should be addressed to the relevant hospital as per the address list provided.
- Applications should complete separate application forms where more than one position are applied for. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only. Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
- Successful candidates will be expected to work eight (8) hours per day.
- People with disabilities including foreign nationals with a 13 digits South African ID and foreigners holding an Asylum seeker permit, work permit or has given a refugee status are encouraged to apply.
- Applications responding to this circular should quote circular number and Position number as reference on the Z83 application form.
- The closing date for the applications is
11 March 2022