Adendorff | Repairs Technician X1
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a young individual to join our dynamic and successful company to aid us in our technical department.
About the Position
Adendorff Machinery Mart requires a dynamic Technician within our Springs Branch. Ideal candidates must have the technical knowledge and hands-on experience on the repair of:
- Wide range of Power Tools, Welding Machines, and compressors.
- Small Machinery i.e. Petrol & Diesel Engines, Generators
Please note that hands-on experience with the above-specified products is critical and should be listed in your CV for you to be successfully invited for an interview.
- Carrying out pre-delivery inspections, servicing and repairs for the Adendorff range of products.
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
- Housekeeping, clean-up of all maintenance areas/work areas on a daily basis.
- Requisitioning of spares and consumables as required and safekeeping of base stock.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and be able to work independently. Requirements are a Senior Certificate.
- Must be able to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Must be detailed orientated
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be highly motivated and be able to liaise with customers
- Knowledge of mechanical systems
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on Maintenance & Repair
Salary: Negotiable with Benefits available.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 and Saturday 08:00 – 13:00.
About The Employer
Adendorff Machinery Mart sources equipment from all over the world to offer the greatest range of products at the best prices. In creating a strong staffing group Adendorff Machinery Mart believes in the development and implementation of Organizational Development & Training that is recognized for its ability to understand, conceptualize and deliver total solutions and to provide consistent, professional and long – term relationships with its customers and will assist in developing well rounded staff in all aspects of business This is what Adendorff Machinery Mart’s vision is all about, and we pride ourselves in focusing on a long term commitment to our vision. Based on our strong commitment to our vision we believe that we place ourselves in a position whereby our decisions, abilities and actions will prove us to be a great market leader within our field.
Should you not receive feedback within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. If you meet the requirements of this position please complete the form below, or click on “Apply now” and click on the email address provided.